[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Mar 3 15:50:46 UTC 2011

On 03/03/2011 01:49 AM, Mike McMullin wrote:
>    Can someone please tell me what I'm seeing in the below output from
> mythfilldatabase:
>
> 1: Data refresh needed because only 0 of 0 channels have at least one
> program listed for day @ offset 10 from 8PM - midnight.   Previous day
> had had 65 channels with data in that time period
>
> 2: This DataDirect listing source is shared by 2 MythTV lineups.

Sounds like you have 2 MythTV Video Sources using the same DataDirect
(Schedules Direct) lineup.  And, it's quite possible that one of those
is an accidentally-created Video Source, which doesn't have any channels?

I'd need full mythfilldatabase log output to really understand what's
happening, but I hope this may help you figure it out?

Mike