[mythtv-users] Merge of OSD and Main themes causes WAF to Plummet

Michael Jones mythtv at michaelandholly.com
Wed Mar 2 20:29:47 UTC 2011

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Born
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 10:22 AM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Merge of OSD and Main themes causes WAF to
Plummet

P.S. I wish these discussions could be more constructive instead of often
turning into arguments... I know it always comes down to people who "do" and
people who "demand" but let's just toss ideas around and see what comes out
of it (directly or indirectly, now or in the future, or never). I for one
certainly don't feel like I am in a position to demand anything from this
project or its contributors, not until I contribute myself in any measurable
way.

Daniel

EXCELLENT point.. I agree wholeheartedly.