[mythtv-users] Is there an option to clear bookmarks without playing a video?

Tom Flair lists at graniteskies.net
Thu Jun 30 20:38:24 UTC 2011

I currently have an issue using master that I think is caused by bookmarks.

I've tested three videos on two machines so far, each time I play back a
video with a bookmark, Myth just crashes.  These are videos that have played
back before without issue using the internal player.   Is there an option
anywhere to clear the bookmark individually or en mass?

Also, would it be possible to add an option under "Change Video Details" to
clear the bookmark individually?

Thankfully, the alternate player trick worked otherwise my kids would have
run me out of the house if they hadn't been able to watch Shrek.  :)