[mythtv-users] How best to move to git bleeding edge from fedora rpm

mythtv mythtv at sladenfamily.com
Tue Jun 28 22:34:35 UTC 2011

Mike,

IIUC, http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9389  deals with the script
that is used to format the cutlist to go out to projectX.  I think the
problem with the ThumbFinder occurs before that, when the cutlist is
interpreted to determine thumbnails for the chapter menus.  Fixing the
projectX script is necessary, but not sufficient.

I was seeing this problem when I was using the native (no projectX) code
to generate the DVD.

What I see with the markup table as described is the section in the
middle of the recording in RED and the stuff that I don't want in GREEN,
opposite of what I want, and before the stuff is sent out to projectX (I
think).

Mark