[mythtv-users] .25 release schedule

Matt W mwood23 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 05:54:34 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:

> It is the opinion of the Mythbuntu team that you should at the very least be
> using the -fixes repository to stay current on fixes for your specific
> MythTV version.

I've painted myself into a corner...kept updating to -current long
after the .24 release and I've had a bad run of luck with it the last
several times I've built it.  Now I'm in a bind since I've upgraded so
much, my db version is too far ahead to downgrade easily; I'm champing
at the bit for the .25 release so I can get on something that's stable
and I can shake out where the problems are...in my system or in the
code.  :-D

can't wait for .25!  many thanks, dev team!