[mythtv-users] .25 release schedule

Matthew Asplund mattasplund at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:16:30 UTC 2011

The one area where some planning might be nice is with the Ubuntu LTS
releases.  In order to keep up the WAF, I try to keep all of my machines on
LTS versions, so that I can avoid the downtime of upgrades.  So right now, I
have been holding with myth 0.23 because 0.24 came out right after the Lucid
LTS release.  I know that I can use an alternative repository, but I am
trying to keep things are vanilla (and therefore stable) as possible.

Anyway, not a critique, just a suggestion.