[mythtv-users] record live/first showing of sports?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Jun 14 03:54:14 UTC 2011

On 06/13/2011 10:23 PM, Steven Adeff wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 5:29 PM, David Engel wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 02:20:33PM -0400, Steven Adeff wrote:
>>> I assume that in order for MythWeb to support this option it needs to
>>> be able to verify the information is available from the guide data?
>> No, mythweb doesn't currently support the first showing option.
> right, just trying to figure out why not, to see if it's something I
> can submit a patch for.

Likely was just never added to MythWeb.

However, since David is currently reworking the filter code, MythWeb in
master will be very different from MythWeb in 0.24-fixes, and
master/0.25 (when released) will support the filters properly.  So,
really, the best bet is probably to wait for 0.25.  In the meantime, you
can hack another option into your local copy if you like.

Mike