[mythtv-users] Disable screensaver in Fedora 15

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gregorio.gervasio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 20:18:08 UTC 2011

k> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Jim Morton <Jim at morton.hrcoxmail.com> wrote:

>> Check to see if it can be set to zero to disable it.

k> It's a drop-down menu, and 0 is not an available option.  I'm not that
k> familiar with where all the config files lie within the filesystem for
k> the default Fedora 15 Window manager (Gnome3)?

Yeah, there are a number of ways Gnome stores config settings.  I think
this worked for me:

	dconf write /org/gnome/desktop/session/idle-delay "uint32 0"
	dconf update

I ended up switching to Fluxbox for my dedicated frontends, though.

--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gregorio.gervasio at gmail.com