[mythtv-users] Strange colours in playback using 0.25

Frans Grotepass fmgrotepass at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 19:51:33 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I am busy hunting the web for answers, but seeing that the machine must
be online for wify and kiddy the approach is not my usual hunt for
solution instead of asking.

The playback colours are all warped on my machine. Blue is red and red
is blue. The scaling is also a bit wonky. Looks to be the top quarter
of the picture. In the browser mode the colours are true.

Gentoo with latest ebuilds running 0.25 and ATI graphics card.

Using the themes are not working as I would expect them to, but that is
a minor compared to the colour issue.

Any help welcome.

Frans