[mythtv-users] record live/first showing of sports?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 18:20:38 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 06/11/2011 10:30 AM, Steven Adeff wrote:
>>> No.  Are you sure you didn't try on a single, override or find one
>>> rule?  The dupin option doesn't apply to them.
>> correct, I tried on a couple of my sports schedules and tv show schedules.
>> I just created two new schedules for tv shows,
>> Record on any Channel at Any Time, and went into the Schedule Options
>> and did not see "Record new episode first showings"
>
> In Arclight: http://postimage.org/image/1h4rbpyis/
>
> in the bottom combo box on the right (the highlighted one).
>
> In Terra: http://postimage.org/image/1h2tv5ds4/
> In MythCenter-wide: http://postimage.org/image/1h3dpljpg/
>
> in the bottom combo box on both (also highlighted, though with those
> themes the highlight doesn't show up too well).
>
> All screenshots are from 0.24-fixes.  "Record new episode first
> showings" is the last option in the list, so just select the correct
> combo and hit "right" until you get there.

switched to Arclight and that option is definitely not there for me in
either pre-existing rules or when trying to create a new rule.

is this something in the DB that may be missing, or something that
Mythbuntu may have "taken out"?

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!