[mythtv-users] DVB-S2 USB for MythTV

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 11:15:55 UTC 2011

Hello list, I want to update my MythTV system adding a DVB-S2 USB
card, it must be USB because I have no more PCI/PCIe slots. I actually
have 2 DVB-T USB cards and 1 DVB-S2 PCIe card (Tevii S470).

I look on the LinuxTV wiki and I got these ones:
http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-S2_USB_Devices

    * DVBWorld HD 2104 FTA USB Box
    * DVBWorld DVBWorld HD 2104 CA+CI USB Box
    * Sundtek Sundtek SkyTV Ultimate
    * TeVii S650
    * TeVii S660

I use to buy on dvbshop.net, and they have these ones:

    * TeVii S660 DVB-S2 USB
    * Technotrend S2-3600 HDTV-S2 USB

Can someone tell his experience with this cards? I wan to use it on a
Debian Squeeze system.

Thanks for all your help and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano