[mythtv-users] BBC HD mux switching to DVBS2

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Thu Jun 9 15:33:27 UTC 2011

I wasn't able to add channel 4 HD, but wasn't that upset at the time. The
frequency 10847 was one which scandvb added in itself, I think it detected
an extra frequency to scan (it wasn't in my Astra conf, which is a tad out
of date).
All of the other frequencies were this order of magnitude.

I am suspecting a driver issue. My OS is 2.27, and cannot compile the new
v4l, (missing symbols), so I think it is a kernel upgrade time.
I was kinda hoping that everything would be 'stable' hardware/software wise
for another 6 months or so, before planning a major upgrade. Sometimes
having a multiple BE and FE setup can be a pain ITA.