[mythtv-users] mythbuntu 11.04 lirc mceusb module - how?

Tim Draper veehexx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 20:20:21 UTC 2011

timestamps im going to have to grab later; i've gone down another path of
trying mythdora just to see if it might be some issue with the linux distro.
i doubt it, but we'll see!

IR software - no. If I could, I'd disable the IR side of the TV card
completely as i dont use it and it's obviously causing issues.

weirdly (maybe it's a one off), i had a failed install of mythbuntu with the
builtin dvd drive. i've sucessfully installed it via USB DVD drive, so i
wonder if mythbuntu might of been corrupt somehow, but not enough for
packages to fail??

i guess we'll continue this fault finding tomorrow!....
thanks for the help and sugestions so far.