[mythtv-users] BBC HD mux switching to DVBS2

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 6 20:02:33 UTC 2011

It would perhaps we useful if we could compare what our mythconverg
table now reads.

mythconverg.channelscan_dtv_multiplex

mplexid = 51
frequency = 10847000
symbolrate = 23000000
fec = auto
polarity = v
hp_code_rate = auto
mod_sys = DVB-S2
rolloff = 0.20
lp_code_rate = auto
modulation = qpsk

I have both a TBS 6980 Dual and a Hauppauge DVB-S2 in this machine and
the TBS is working fine with these settings but the Hauppauge can't
get a Lock.  As the box is in active recording mode till about 11pm
tonight I've just shoved the HD records onto the TBS till I can have a
look later.

Has anyone got a Hauppauge DVB-S2 card working with different settings
and if so could you post them here please.

Thanks