[mythtv-users] BBC HD mux switching to DVBS2

OneBob onebob at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:23:09 UTC 2011

Hi All

A UK question....

I hate to be a pain but I've just re-scanned to pick up BBC HD (Nova HD-S2)
after trying (several) database concoctions/alterations that have appeared
here over the last few days and all I've achieved is adding (at last) the
4HD channel?

ITV1 HD is still on 10000, 4HD is on 55300 but BBC are still on 6940 & 6941
is this right?

I do seem to have a few entries in both channelscan_dtv_multiplex &
dtv_multiplex tables that have mod_sys of DVB-S2, but not sure that proves
anything....

Any ideas as to my next move greatly received!

Cheers

Onebob

2x Nova HD-S2
2x Nova T500
Mythtv ver .22 with updated cx firmware for sat cards