[mythtv-users] Fedora 15 upgrade experiences?

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 5 16:52:02 UTC 2011

On 2011-06-05 18:47, Mark Hutchinson wrote:
> I am on F14 with ATRPMS install of Myth.  Contemplating a server upgrade
> to 15.
> Any upgrade experiences out there people care to share or information
> related?

upstart -> systemd

on my box the SyV startup script for mythbackend doesn't start the
backend anymore. systemd says OK and that is it.

encrypted swap is broken when using a random password

and the pid dir for mysqld was removed so mysql didn't start.

I posted a service file for mythbackend, so that issue is worked around.