[mythtv-users] Myth suddenly stopped creating recording files just for the HDHR

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 05:31:32 UTC 2011

Sometime on the morning of 6/1, myth stopped creating recording files just
for the HDHR.  I have an HD-PVR, and recordings from that record fine.
 System was not touched between when it worked and when it didn't.  Since
that morning, no recording files from the HDHR have been created.  The HDHR
is connnected to Verizon Fios.

- Plenty of disk space.
- HDHR functioning properly, talking with backend - verified from backend by
using the HDHR utility to view the same channel I'm trying to record
- myth says it's recording, but no file is created, not even 0-length
- logfiles indicate myth is communicating ok with the HDHR
- same result for both tuners in HDHR
- recording from HD-PVR has no problems creating files

What should I try next?  Thanks.

Attached is a full session log with -v important,general,record where I
started a record and tried to play it back.

-Jerry