[mythtv-users] Scheduling/ extended description confusion...

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:36:24 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 9:21 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Blammo <blammo.doh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've been trying to track down a problem that seems to be incorrectly
>> indentifying SOME programs with their extended description.. It's not
>> ALL programs, it's not ALL of a given channel.. Here's an example
>> that's happening as we speak:
>
> You're using EIT and running into this bug:
>
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6663
>
> Obviously not what you want to hear, but a Schedules Direct account
> would avoid this issue.

Robert, thank you for your reply. I realize I did NOT give enough
information in the original posting, so let me fill in a bit:

Guide Data : Schedules Direct - working, and up to date. EIT enabled.

   Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2011-06-01 04:17:04 and ended
on 2011-06-01 04:17:10.
   Suggested next mythfilldatabase run: 2011-06-02 08:12.
   There's guide data until 2011-06-16 18:00 (15 days).

Current Versions :
MythTV Version   : v0.24-264-g97118ac
MythTV Branch    : fixes/0.24
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20110505-1
QT Version       : 4.7.2
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_crystalhd using_dvb using_firewire
using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv
using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit
using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld
using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads
using_live using_mheg

OS Version: Fedora 14 - 64-bit (2.6.35.13-91.fc14.x86_64)