[mythtv-users] DVB card and lirc stopped working

David Cushing david.cushing at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:43:43 UTC 2011

It's 64 bit OS.

According to dmesg the driver for the card is unable to tell which card it
is... which is strange, as it was working before.
When I try and recompile/reinstall the driver, I get error messages saying
it can't find files it needs, yet I have my kernel sources installed and am
following instructions to the letter.

All rather frustrating!