[mythtv-users] clearqam channel scanning in master?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sun Jul 31 16:22:54 UTC 2011

On 11-07-31 12:09 PM, David Reitz wrote:

> This sounds VERY useful.  I'd really like to see it regardless of
> "cleanness/readability".  Would really appreciate it if you do decide to
> share!

Yes, in case I was not clear Ron, please do share.  I am only going to
end up writing this from scratch if you don't so any amount of speed I
can have when I hit the ground would be better than none.

On a side note, is anyone successfully using Scte65scan?  Is this
something Comcast are still making available?  Are any other providers
making it available?

Cheers,
b.