[mythtv-users] HVR-950Q failing on multi-rec

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sat Jul 30 14:07:35 UTC 2011

It seems that when I try to do multirec with my HVR-950Q (which I have
configured for 5x multirec) only one recording actually succeeds and the
other(s) (it can be as few as just a second recording) fails.

This is something that's worked since I installed this HVR-950Q over a
year ago and has only just started failing in the last little while.

Any ideas on how I can debug this, or test multirec
tuning/viewing/recording outside of Myth to try to isolate whether this
is a Myth issue or a hardware issue?

Cheers,
b.