[mythtv-users] UK - eBuyer offer on eMachines SFF, frontend ?

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Thu Jul 28 18:22:04 UTC 2011

 > http://www.ebuyer.com/267867-emachine-er1401-desktop-pt-nbzec-004
>
>     Loads of information on the HUKD forums and AVforums
>
>     http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/emachine-er1401-desktop-amd-athlon-dual-core-k325-2gb-250gb-nvidia-geforce-9200/984481?page=6
>
>     Confusingly the 1402 is a slower single core machine and the 1401 is
>     the better dual-core!

> I believe the 1402 has windows preinstalled rather than linpus, prob
> explains why the 1401 has dual core rather than single.

I've pruned the earlier posts on this, just leaving the URLs and some
info; It certainly looks interesting, but I have a dumb question.

There's no mention of a power supply - just a DC input, with no details.
  Would one expect an AC PSU to be included with a device like this from
a site like this?

John P