[mythtv-users] I got my Ceton InfiniTV 4 working in 0.24-fixes (compiled with custom code)

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Thu Jul 28 15:48:56 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Tom Bongiorno <two.bits.11 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you tried the DRI protocol now with the new firmware update from 7/25?
> I know that is your desired method of changing channels.  From what I have
> heard, Ceton seems to be very responsive to technical support if we need to
> point out a problem.

I attempted to play around with it a month ago, when I was first
attempting to get started with my patch...spent several hours trying
to figure out the right way to send it commands and how to arrange
things, but I never had any luck. I've been meaning to get around to
trying again, but haven't really had a chance. I've got the HTTP
tuning working reliably enough now that I haven't really felt a
pressing need to figure it out, so it's more of just a "whenever I get
around to it" thing.

--
Ron Frazier