[mythtv-users] MySQL related BE deadlocks - collective wisdom needed

warpme warpme at o2.pl
Thu Jul 28 08:23:26 UTC 2011

Mike,
Milion thx for so quick commits in subject.
I compiled BE/FE and launch stress tests on my production system (40+ rec, many concurrent multirec starting on the same time). Les see how it goes.
Despite potential success (I really hope so), I still want to find root cause.
It looks like mainly me & Brian have this issue - this suggests it is probably our case specific.
Have You any hint about extended logging in MySQL/Qt for looking closely on problem ?
br