[mythtv-users] MySQL related BE deadlocks - collective wisdom needed

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Jul 27 19:01:34 UTC 2011

On 07/27/2011 05:48 AM, warpme wrote:
> Having 30min Yesterday evening I recompile BE with above 2 lines commented in mythdbconn.cpp.
> Unfortunately today I had deadlock again. This time it was in scheduler. Trace is again well known:

A better test would be to apply
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/dd2d7a14d to your MythTV (or, if
you're running master, just pull an update).  If you're on 0.24-fixes,
it will be much easier to backport this change than it was to revert the
commit I mentioned.  Just make sure you're using Qt 4.6 or higher if
you're on 0.24-fixes.

Thanks,
Mike