[mythtv-users] Dell Inspiron Duo: Atom N550 + Intel NM10 - H.264?

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:10:51 UTC 2011

Geeks.com has a great price today on the Dell Inspiron Duo - It's the
netbook / tablet hybrid that Dell makes. (
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?InvtId=RED-INSPIRON-DUO-R&utm_source=geekmail&utm_medium=daily_html&utm_content=Main1&utm_campaign=INSPIRONDUO_27jul11
)

Anyways, I haven't been able to see much info on the machine's dual-core
Atom N550 paired with Intel's NM10 Express chipset and the possibility of
H.264 playback. I was wondering if anybody had any experience with this
setup? I have no problem installing Mythbuntu on the machine if the hardware
acceleration is there. Thanks in advance!