[mythtv-users] MySQL related BE deadlocks - collective wisdomneeded

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Wed Jul 27 13:58:17 UTC 2011

On 7/27/11 9:47 AM, warpme wrote:
> Dan,
> Pls see DB process list included in 6th post.

I'm looking at the thread here:

and I see a backend stacktrace and the output of SHOW ENGINE INNODB
STATUS, but not SHOW PROCESS LIST. This could help, because it would
show if there is another process other than Myth trying to use the DB or
if, perhaps, there are two competing backends.
> I don't have defined wait_timeout so I believe it is on 28800 (default) value.
> Here is my.cfg:

Your my.cnf looks sub-optimal, but nothing jumps out at me as a possible
cause of the problem.