[mythtv-users] Playback problem -- random short pauses

Lee McLaren lists at lrm.com.au
Mon Jul 25 01:17:04 UTC 2011

Hi,

Has anyone concidered the possibility that that the problem may be with the
unlying OS and not mythtv?

I have mentioned before, a friend of mine who's mythtv system I look after
is having the same problem. He is running .23.
When I went to investigate which update cause the problem, I noticed that I
had not configured the updater correctly and he has not updated mythtv at
all, only the OS.

Details a few pages back if you want to refresh your memory.

best regards

Lee