[mythtv-users] Problem with streaming music in mythweb

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 00:41:25 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 20 July 2011 5:52:54 PM Michael PARKER wrote:
> [...]

No everything is through HTTP, and I the same thing happens to me if I view
the playlist.m3u file I can copy and paste one of the url's into my browser and
can download the mp3/wma/ogg file but it won't stream in VLC nor play in
browser using the Dev version of Chrome or Firefox 5.

Looking at the "steam" file I see an error about how my Music direcotry is not
in PHP's open_basedir list.  After adding it and restarting Apache streaming
music works.  Now my next step is to get video steaming to work