[mythtv-users] what is the cat's ass of integrated "set top box" like hardware now?

Peter Mitchell peterpf_mitchell at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 20 21:44:42 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

As there has been mention of blu ray it's pobably best to remember that no Intel GPU
solution including Sandy Bridge is currently capable of outputing video @ 23.976 fps - i.e. the
native frame rate of most films. As this is a result of their hardware design as opposed to
a driver limitation I personally would be reluctant to consider Intel graphics for a HTPC if
I thought I might want to play blu rays in conjunction with a suitable display at some point.