[mythtv-users] Hauppauge USB CableCard Tuner for $129!

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Jul 20 02:36:17 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 7:58 AM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:
> Prices just keep falling.  The Ceton card is on New Egg today for
> $269.99 with free shipping.

Apparently you can do even better than that. If you log in to newegg
business (it's a separate website from the regular newegg site), they
have the same price and you can use the code ent50 to get $50 off,
making the ceton $219. Incredible deal. Note: I haven't actually
verified it myself, but I've seen several people report it working for
them.

--
Ron Frazier