[mythtv-users] *MUTTER* LIRC on a Fresh Mythbuntu 11.04 with Serial Receiver

Cédric Schieli cschieli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:53:04 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have nearly the same setup (homebrew serial receiver and Ubuntu
11.04), so I should be able to help.
What kernel package are you using ? The lirc_serial.ko is compiled in
the generic one :

cedric at salon:~$ dpkg -S lirc_serial.ko
linux-image-2.6.38-8-generic:
/lib/modules/2.6.38-8-generic/kernel/drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_serial.ko

Regards,
Cédric