[mythtv-users] I got my Ceton InfiniTV 4 working in 0.24-fixes (compiled with custom code)

Scott Stancil hoverduck at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 20:39:55 UTC 2011

I have Verizon Fios, and they allowed me to do the self install, but after 3
hours on the line with tech support trying to get it authenticated they had
to send a tech out to take a look anyway.  Turns out I just needed to
replace the coax with a higher quality cable.  Guess that's what I get for
just using one I had lying around.

But in any case, I've got my cable card up and running in my Ceton now, so
Ron - I'd also be very interested in trying out your custom build to see if
I can get it working in MythTV.