[mythtv-users] hours to edit channels?

Ole Nissen mail at olenissen.com
Mon Jul 11 09:53:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

I dont know if it would be of any interest, but I started on a QT program
which could be used to edit the channels list, see its icons and stuff like
that. I never got it all finished, but at least I got something which works,
and at least has helped me sorting the channels right. I will gladly send it
if anyone wants to have a look.

br

Ole