[mythtv-users] No film cover appears in metadata film choice

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 14:58:30 UTC 2011

2011/7/10 Yianni Vidalis <yiannividalis at hotmail.com>:
> When I used to press the "w" key to download metadata for films, if the
> film's title was not unique, a cover used to appear next to the list of
> similar titles and choosing was easier. It's been about two weeks since only
> the titles appear, and it's more difficult to chose the correct one. Is this
> a bug I should report or has a change been made to the layout that is not
> yet reflected in the Arclight theme?

One week, actually.  You're using an out of date theme.  Arclight has
been updated, it was the first to be, actually.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/theming/485284

New Arclight is here:

http://www.fecitfacta.com/Arclight.tar.gz

I've asked for it to be updated in the theme downloader, but that has
not yet occurred.  Thus, please don't open a ticket as there is no bug
here.

Robert