[mythtv-users] gentoo: mythvideo-0.25_pre20110625.ebuild in Manifest, not in directory

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Fri Jul 8 10:41:52 UTC 2011

> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Robert Longbottom
> <rongblor at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On 7 Jul 2011, at 05:04 PM, Erik Hovland <erik at hovland.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone else notice that the git tree for the MythTV portage files is
>>> missing
>>> the 0.25 ebuild? This keeps the 0.24 ebuild from being built when using
>>> this overlay.

>> Yes, I see the same problem. I just went into the manifest file
>> and deleted the line about the missing ebuild for now. It let me built
>> the latest 0.24 after that.
>
> I was kinda hoping that the packaging developers would notice
> my post and fix the Manifest upstream. Low and behold, Robert Wagner
> just freshened the packaging tree and consequently fixed this problem.
>
> Thanks

You're having more luck than me then as I've just sync'd up and still have
problems with mythvideo and emerging 0.24

!!! A file listed in the Manifest could not be found:
/usr/local/mythtv_portage/Gentoo/media-plugins/mythvideo/mythvideo-0.24_p20110703.ebuild

so I'm still editing the Manifest file to do an update...

--
Robin Gilks