[mythtv-users] Elgato DVB, Netstream

Kyle Gordon kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com
Thu Jul 7 07:14:39 UTC 2011

I've not used it yet, but I'm about to buy the DVB-S2 variant. I got in
touch with Elgato about how it streams, and they said that you just
point a client at a m3u playlist location for the channel you want, and
it does the rest.

The only downside seems to be that you need a 'supported' desktop in
order to set it up, ie Windows or Mac. Once the initial setup and scan
is done though, the rest is via the list of m3u files it has available.

HTH

Kyle