[mythtv-users] Problems with mythfilldatabase

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Thu Jul 7 04:42:15 UTC 2011

Please don't top-post. The mythfilldatabase run clearly says that source
1 is EIT. Therefore it isn't going to look at your file. AT ALL. Check
your configuration through. This isn't a script error, it's a
configuration error

Thanks for the answer.
Can you please tell me how I should do this -. IF I don't want to use
the grabbers build into MythTV - but grabbing the data from the source.
Should I set t up for the danish grabber - and configure this ????
What should the setting be for those 2 Sources where I get my TV info
from outside MythTV packages ???

Thanks

Per