[mythtv-users] mythgallery

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 14:30:42 UTC 2011

> Richard
>
> I'm not familiar with the MythGallery code. Are you saying that all
> you need is an increase in the maximum value? or is there more to it?
>
> regards
>
> Mark

Hi
I have increased the value using mythweb from 10000 to 60000 to see if
that worked,
And although it didnt work straight away, it is indeed taking about 60
seconds to complete a transition. It therefore that it is a very
simple change to the gallerysettings.cpp file to increase the max
permitted value of the relevant hostspinbox object