[mythtv-users] How to set digital audio passthrough in 0.24.1-fixes?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 23:11:22 UTC 2011

On Sunday, 3 July 2011, Victor <vperez at rwserver.com> wrote:

&gt; That is how my settings are, yet it doesn't work, see screenshot
at http://twitpic.com/5k3yle
&gt;

Quick comments:

Do not enable the passthru digital device in the advanced options
unless you know what you are doing, and the device you've entered here
is not properly set.
Let myth configure it automatically.

Under most circumstances, everything in advanced config should be uncheck.

Upgrade to a newer myth, like use mythbuntu auto build. You didn't
provide much useful information, but looking at the buffer setup log,
I'm guessing this version is several months old.