[mythtv-users] UK: who can still play BBD HD transmissions

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 15:10:50 UTC 2011

> PS - i dont watch tennis, only motorsport which isnt covered on BBC HD.
> although as i've previously said, i dont have issues with BBC HD.

I recorded and watched last Sunday's F1 Grand Prix in HD OK, on a
Zotac ION.  Would have been on either 'BBC HD' or 'BBC ONE HD', can't
remember.  Does this issue apply to both?

Haven't noticed any other problems either:  I've watched this week's
Lead Balloon and The Apprentice, both on BBC High Def channels.