[mythtv-users] Scheduled recordings no longer working

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 08:25:57 UTC 2011

Two comments;

those sort of errors I have seen with locked up tuners; everything
looks fine but the recordings are unavailable.

In my experience, a cold reboot resolves this (10 seconds with the
power cable disconnected to the PC - when using internal tuner cards).

secondly, remember to use the delete all function for tuner cards and
not deleting them individually; as I understand it deleting them
individually leaves some settings behind in the database that can
cause issues.