[mythtv-users] Watch TV hangs on Please Wait...

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sun Jan 30 00:52:13 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 11:31 AM, <diespambox at gmx.net> wrote:

> i did a reset of the frontend (mythfrontend -r) and livetv was working
> again. Didn't need to delete my channels.
>

> I thought I had the problem fixed with just rescanning the capture cards.
 It worked once.  Today I tried the mythfrontend -r with no change.  Then
the capture cards were deleted and added back in.  Still the exact same
problem.

I did pick up a new channel  Here in Seattle, channel 22 now has a 22.3,
AntennaTV.  Looks like it was powered up sometime after the first of the
year.

Does anyone know if there is a open bug report.  I haven't found it if there
is.

Clifford