[mythtv-users] WinTV-HVR-1150

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Sat Jan 29 02:13:45 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 8:39 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
> Or, if that doesn't work out, you can post the dmesg output here and
> ask if anyone else is using the driver with MythTV.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Bill

Michael Krufky did add support the HVR-1150, so it was definitely
working at one point.  That said, who knows what sort of regressions
might have snuck in there.

You shouldn't need the bleeding edge tree - it's in in the mainline
for quite a while.  The Hauppauge website should really be updated to
reflect that (I was actually working on the Linux pages for the
website on Wednesday and will make a note of this).

I've got the board, but need to find the time to drop it in a machine
and see what state the driver is in.

Alan, what distro and version are you using?

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com