[mythtv-users] VDPAU Issues?

George Poulson george.poulson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:25:47 UTC 2011

On 26 January 2011 23:38, robert Larson <dewmanstl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Last night the wife and I were watching a show that was being recorded
> (even though I know that this isn't the design of myth) however, when
> watching the show the sytem would stutter at times. So checking the
> log file I came across some items I am not to sure about and thought
> that maybe there might be an issue with VDPAU.

I also see this occasionally but I've never really researched it in depth
because I know that my backend spec is 'on-the limit' and my 'stutters'
usually coincide with other events going on on the backend (another
recording starting/ending, auto-expire ....).
Could that perhaps be your problem too?
George