[mythtv-users] Poll: Where are most people on the list based.....

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:50:36 UTC 2011

Cripes Guys (and Gals?....is there even one Gal on the list?)

I hadn't expected this to generate nearly 100 replies in less then 24 hours.

The Map thing seems like a good idea and I see there seem to be a
couple of variants offered up, can I humbly suggest we stick to one to
ensure the idea doesn't just get dissipated over three or four maps
and then become a 'my map is better' competition?

Ben Kamen has set up an editable Googlemap here (Thanks Ben)

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=200079061703907219242.00049ad743d68dc55dac5

As he states DO NOT put your exact address, this information is
viewable by anybody and you don't want to invite the wrong visitors.