[mythtv-users] mytharchive dvd from HD-PVR

Will Dormann wdormann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:38:25 UTC 2011

On 1/25/11 6:31 AM, John Pilkington wrote:

> I'm not sure if this will have any impact on your cutlist-translation
> patch.  Looks as if it's going to be aware of start-of-file and eof again.
>
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9389#comment:9

This is exactly the bug that my patch works around.  Pretty good timing,
huh?   Even after the above patch gets applied, though, the patched
mythburn.py will continue to function as expected.  The cutlist fixup is
performed iff the values returned by mythcommflag are missing the start
or end frame.  Otherwise, it leaves it alone.

-WD