[mythtv-users] MythBrowser ignores proxy

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at computer.org
Mon Jan 24 06:55:01 UTC 2011

Hi.

Does anyone know how to set the proxy that MythBrowser uses? I'm using 0.23.

I've already determined that the environment for the user that the
frontend runs as has the correct http_proxy definition, and that this
proxy is indeed being used by other components of the system. For
example, I can see in the logs that the periodic mythweather updates
from weather.com are being obtained through the proxy.

But MythBrowser does not, so that it is unnecessarily slow.

Thanks, Jan