[mythtv-users] Video file with poor playback on ION board

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 13:09:07 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have a video file (extension is m4v) that does not play smootly on
my ION based frontend. The extansion of the video file is m4v. What is
the best tool to use to report the video format? I guess I need to
supply more information before anyone can answer the next question
but... If it is not supported by vdpau, what is the best tool to use
to convert it to a format that is vdpau supported without too much
loss of quality?

Thanks

Phil