[mythtv-users] Broken links in .24 Release Notes

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sun Jan 23 00:28:00 UTC 2011

I was attempting to read about the removal of the DVD Import feature of
MythTV in the release notes for .24.  When I click on the commit number
shown on the release notes, the git web site returns a 404 error. I really
liked the dvd import feature.  I have ripped my entire dvd collection to a
hard drive.  It makes it easy to find the particular dvd without having to
look through a pile of dvds.  I like having the dvds sorted for me.
 Manually keeping disc sorted is a pain.

The .24 release note line is: "DVD Ripping Settings Screens - DVD
import/riping support has been removed, so remove settings [25876]"

I'm not a git user but I did try to find the the information but failed
miserably.  I'd be happy to update the wiki if someone could point me to
some instructions on how to find the commit notes.

Clifford